Final Cut Studio 3 - Serial/Installation Issue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac, 2.4Ghz, 250GB, 2GB Memory|13.3" MacBook Pro, 320GB, 4GB Memory, 2.66Ghz|8GB iPod tou
Hi everyone! I'm having an issue with installing my copy of Final Cut Studio 3. Everything works fine and then when I get to Serial Number/User Information screen I enter all the information and then I put the serial and hit the "Continue" button, but the button fades away and is unclickable (picture).
*I removed my information for privacy and not to give away my serial.*

FCS3.png

Please help me. Thanks!

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Make sure you enter the serial number, just like it is on the card. If you have, you may want contact Apple to make sure the serial number is valid.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac, 2.4Ghz, 250GB, 2GB Memory|13.3" MacBook Pro, 320GB, 4GB Memory, 2.66Ghz|8GB iPod tou
Make sure you enter the serial number, just like it is on the card. If you have, you may want contact Apple to make sure the serial number is valid.

I did, but nothing is working. I have a volume license that I bought, and it works on the other 3 computers I already installed on, but not this one. It won't work for another one either. Apple says it should work just fine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
You'll need to call Apple if your license key isn't working.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.