iPod A1204 shuffle Problem

Reaction score
I was using windows till last week and was syncing my ipod A1204 shuffle with windows iTunes.

This week I got an old mac with leopard and I started syncing my ipod with iTunes on Snow leopard.

After sync, if I press eject, and unplug the usb, green light on ipod (which usually will come after unplugging) is not glowing. And I cant hear any sound from my IPOD, what could have gone wrong. I have tried iPod restore several times. Still the result is the same. But when I plug it into my mac, I can see the songs in its playlist.

Please help, I am so dry here without music

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The green light comes on if the shuffle is charged. Are you sure it's charged? Have you got a separate USB charger or are you using the USB port on your computer to charge it? Also, if you have another set of ear buds with controls, use them to test.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.