College Student Organizer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.53
Hey guys - I've searched for a while and I can't find what I'm looking for...

I'm trying to find the best student organization software for OS X. I'm a college student and I've tried some of the free ones like iProcrastinate. Any ideas on some better software?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Schoolhouse isn't free, but it's pretty fantastic. And if you can afford college, you can afford $14 to help you pass ;)

Schoolhouse

Personally I just use VoodooPad, iCal and Dropbox to organize all my stuff.

OP
smithtime
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.53
Schoolhouse isn't free, but it's pretty fantastic. And if you can afford college, you can afford $14 to help you pass ;)

Schoolhouse

thanks for the tips! I didn't mean to imply 'only' free software..in fact I meant the opposite.... I'm willing to pay good money to organize my stuff!

PS- Schoolhouse looks pretty sick... Just what I was looking for...

Any other ideas? Is OneNote for Mac as good as Microsoft tries to say it is?

OP
smithtime
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.53

Schoolhouse

Hey I have a quick question-

I saw on Schoolhouse's website that its $14, but when I downloaded it from the Apple website, it didn't prompt me about any kind of payment? I'm running it right now and nothing about a trial version has popped up. Is it free now?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Schoolhouse is awesome! I use it too :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Hey I have a quick question-

I saw on Schoolhouse's website that its $14, but when I downloaded it from the Apple website, it didn't prompt me about any kind of payment? I'm running it right now and nothing about a trial version has popped up. Is it free now?
Schoolhouse website said:
The trial version of Schoolhouse allows up to 20 tasks in your library before requiring a registration. There is no time-trial, and you can use every feature of Schoolhouse.

You should see a prompt once you start to add more items.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.