MobileMe on sale!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
That is a good price. The disc may have the Windows clients or something, who knows. Not much else that could be on the disc. With AppleCare the disc has Tech-Tool Deluxe for system diagnosis.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
That's normally the price I can find it for on Amazon...you can get it even cheaper often times on eBay.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
I've always recommended buying the boxed set from a retailer. It's always cheaper than the Apple price.

By the way, the code in the box is also good for a renewal (it'll add another year to your subscription.)

OP
TomTomTuning
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I've always recommended buying the boxed set from a retailer. It's always cheaper than the Apple price.

By the way, the code in the box is also good for a renewal (it'll add another year to your subscription.)
Sweet, because I purchased one.

I paid retail for it online (non box, just the subscription). So I thought this was a sweet deal. LOL

OP
TomTomTuning
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Got it in today. There is no disk, its just a pamphlet with the product key and some apple sticker.

I was able to add it to my current subscription for an additional year. wOOt

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.