How do we get the iBook Store?

Reaction score
I thought the iBook Store was supposed to be available to download in the App Store but I can't find it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
I haven't.

Where do you find it please?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
I had the App. I meant I couldn't find where in the App you could visit the store to buy ebooks. It seems that you have to go into the AppStore, rather than from within the iBooks.

Certain ebook apps I could mention allow purchase from within the App :Smirk:

Anyway, I found it now thanks. Still not much of a choice. Kindle has loads more than that. So has B&N and eReader. Wake up Apple - it is a good app and a good interface, let down by the poor choice of material so far.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
You buy books directly from iBooks. There's a button in the upper right that says "Store" when you're viewing your bookshelf.

As for poor choices, that's subjective as I have been to get anything I pretty much wanted from the iBooks store. I also had a Kindle, and generally I haven't found something on one I couldn't get on the other.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.