Where to buy iPad in London?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP mid 2009 - 2.8 ghz 4 GB Ram, 500 gb HDD ; iPhone 3G 16GB White , iPhone 4 32GB Black,
I am going to London over the weekend and was wondering if anyone knows where it is possible to get iPads in London, while I would really like to get the 3G, right now I would be fine with even getting the wifi version.

Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
The Apple Store is in Regent Street. That would be my first stop.

Good luck :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4AlumBook, 4g iphone, 64wifi iPad, Atv2, Ipod classic
My first stop would be regent street! Failing that the new store in the Westfield centre (White city) would be second, they had loads when I bought mine!... Good luck!

Reaction score
You might as well buy it in the USA, as the taxes in the UK as well as Apple raising the price for no reason in the UK make the iPad price nasty in London.

Reaction score
Hello everybody.

While I have similar question (where to buy iPad) I would like to have a possibility of VAT refund.

Can anyone please advise on stores which sells Apple iPads, iPhones and provide checks with papers for tax refund on leaving EU?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
pretty much anywhere has them in stock

You're sort of replying to an old thread...it's been over 30 days since the last post...and I'm guessing things have changed since September 10th, 2010.

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.