Pictures of Lilies (not related to The Who)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
I find Lilies to be very photogenic. I used a Casio Exilim EX-Z33, a tripod, and natural lighting.

Enjoy!!!

MoreFlowers6-1.jpg

These are the last of my Orange Trumpet type Lilies.

MoreFlowers1-1.jpg

This is one of the Day Lilies that are starting to bloom. I got the miniature flag that we have in our flower bed in the background and thought it was a nice addition to the photo

MoreFlowers4-1.jpg

I liked this one because I got most of the plant and I liked the contrast with the brick wall behind it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 4 GB DDR3, 250 GB HDD, 10.6.4
These are really nice. I love the vibrancy. I don't know if you're looking for C&C, but if so, I'd crop them a bit closer. The lines and tones are beautiful, but it gets a bit lost in the bigger picture. Just my style, certainly not a rule...

OP
fearlessfreap24
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
i thought the pictures were nice, but i appreciate any tips and critiques.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
Personally I'd lose the flag in photo 2 as it detracts and also throw the background in all of them out of focus to give great emphasis on the flower.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.