do pre orders get the iPhone 4 on the 24th?

Reaction score
i had mine preordered on the 15th and when i track it on at&t through the email it still says that its "processing". should i go to the release on the 24th or wait for the email telling me it is available for pickup?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Depends on supply and when your order was placed in relation to everyone else who ordered.

Did you order it online or through a store...and did you select delivery? If you ordered it for delivery, you can't go to the store and pick one up, they're limiting the number available to each person and yours is already ordered.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Then you should get something in the e-mail confirming it or you online status. Or you can call the store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB of RAM Snow Leopard 10.6.2| iPhone 4 32GB Black.
Apple shipping.

Ive been reading that apple has already shipping their orders! If you ordered yours from the apple website has yours already started shipping?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB
I think a few people on here had status that showed "preapared for shipping" I am sure they will probably start shipping monday by good 'ol FedEx!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ive been reading that apple has already shipping their orders! If you ordered yours from the apple website has yours already started shipping?

Even if they've started shipping, let me tell you how this works...

Apple has agreements with all it's shipping partners. They could go ahead and ship out all the iPhones today, but they won't be delivered until 6/24. Essentially what happens is Apple ships all of their iPhones to regional distribution centers for the shipper where they're held (and if it's like last big Apple launches, Apple actually has private security hired to watch them) until it's time for delivery on launch day.

Reaction score
1st Batch of Phones Ship Today

While on Vacation I tried to order the New Iphone on the 1st day as many of us, I am sure attempted to do. I finally Got my order in that 1st day and just got the email form Fedex showing Shipping info was sent yesterday and the phone is in Transit today form LANTAU ISLAND HK.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Core Duo 2.0GHz 1.5GB, 20" iMac C2D 2.4GHz 4GB, PowerPC G4 500MHz 512MB
Just received the same notification half an hour ago. Woohoo!

Reaction score
YAY!!! Just got my notice and mine has also shipped!!! I was wondering, if you happened to get your iPhone a day early, can you go ahead and use it, or have to wait until the 24th? Just curious, thanks!
Oops! Just notice this thread has been moved...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
merging all these shipping threads together.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
YAY!!! Just got my notice and mine has also shipped!!! I was wondering, if you happened to get your iPhone a day early, can you go ahead and use it, or have to wait until the 24th? Just curious, thanks!
Oops! Just notice this thread has been moved...

You won't get it early...Apple makes sure of that. They have arrangements with all the carriers.

Reaction score
they even have in that arrangement they state it has to be Delivered 1st then can be held for pick you. They will not allow you pick up till they have one attempt delivery on record.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
32G iPad
iPhones shipped from AT&T

Checked my status all my iPhones shipped this AM anyone elses?
They were ordered in store at 9 am Tuesday.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
32G iPad
I am still wondering why AT&T had to ring up each order separate?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.