MobileMe Syncing Problems-iCal

Reaction score
Something seems to be wrong with my MobileMe syncing. I recently did a hard drive replacement in my MBP due to a failing hard drive. I did a complete mirror of my hard drive and everything is working fine except for MobileMe.
I am able to sync all MobileMe items except for the Calender. When it gets to Çalendar syncing a window pops up with the following:

You need to replace your Calendar information on MobileMe

If this computer has the most current information, click Replace. If the most current information is on another computer, cick Fix Later and replace your information on that computer.

Obviously my only two options to click are Fix Later and Replace.

The problem is while I was unable to use my computer I was using my iPhone mostly with the calendar which of course synced to my MobileMe account.
I don't want to choose Replace since this computer was not used for approximately 2 weeks so is not at all up to date.
I can choose Fix Later but I never get any other options.
I simply need to have this computer get the information from MobileMe and place it on this computer since both my iphone and MobileMe is up to date but I never get that option.
How do I do this (take info from MobileMe and put on this computer)?

Thank you for your help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.