Looking for iPad sleep timer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iPod Touches and iPad
As the title suggests, I am looking for something with the same functionality as the clock on the iPod Touch.

Here's my scenario... I work 3rd shift and sleep at odd hours and listening to classical music helps me sleep. The iPod Touch is perfect for this! I start the timer and tell it to put the iPod to sleep in one hour and then I start one of the streaming services like Pandora or LastFM. After an hour (which is usually long after the time I have fallen asleep), the timer puts the iPod to sleep and cuts off the wifi connection thereby stopping the audio stream.

So now I have an iPad. Even though it is too big to slip under my pillow, I would still like to have an app to do the same thing as the iPod where it cuts off the wifi connection after a specified amount of time.

Suggestions???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Unfortunately, I don't think anything will let you do that since you can't currently multi-task apps on the iPad. The timer app on the iPhone/iPod works like that becaue Apple does let that run while other programs are running.

Most likely you'll need to wait until iOS4 comes out for the iPad.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.