Automatically create or join Computer To Computer Network

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a slightly convoluted problem, that i am hoping someone might be able to help with.

I run a recording and rehearsal studio. In the control room i have a screen that controls a Mac Pro that is in a lobby outside the control room. I have built the mixing desk and screen in the control room to fold away so that the control room can also be used as a rehearsal room. Quite often when the control room is in use as a rehearsal room i have the need to use the Mac Pro. I am able to do this using my MacBook and creating a computer to computer network and using the share screen facility.

However if the control/rehearsal room is already in use, I can't access the screen to select the network, and i can't seem to get it to do it automatically on boot up. I've tried listing the network in the preferred network list but it doesn't seen to connect without having to click on it.

If someone could help me out i would be most grateful

Many thanks

Phil

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.