• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

MobileMe

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini, i5, SSD & 1TB, 8 GB
I really like using MobileMe to keep certain docs and items synced between my Macs and available when needed via the cloud.

My question is: Can I use this with my HTC Droid Incredible? I tried to access it through the browser on the phone, but it goes to a iPhone set-up screen. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
Doubt it. Sounds like you need an iPhone.

I can access my MobileMe iDisk, Gallery, Email and it syncs my Contacts & Calendar as well.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The Droid is a blast to use. If Verizon had the iphone I might have one, but the Droid Incredible is so fast and a breeze to use.

I can use it with Google Docs, but I like the MobileMe interface much better. I was hoping to be able to just access my documents on it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
No iPhone, No MobileMe. Just how it is....

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
As much as I like Apple, sometimes they do irritate me. But this is not a big deal since I don't use my docs on my phone much, but it would have been nice to be able to.

Thanks for the replies.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Note today or this morning they changed it to look and act more like the ipad mail.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
Note today or this morning they changed it to look and act more like the ipad mail.
Yea, i notice that. I wonder if there is a way to change it? I liked the old layout... Maybe I just need to give this one some time. lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
what happened to the rumor that Apple was going to make it free ?

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yea, i notice that. I wonder if there is a way to change it? I liked the old layout... Maybe I just need to give this one some time. lol

That was what I was thinking.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.