Lost Program

Reaction score
Hi, Sorry if this has already been posted, but I have a missing program. I was searching for iWeb before and couldn't find it. I did a spotlight search, and there was no results as to where it was on my computer. It's not in any of my folders. I had googled some help and the answers all said to use your re-install disk, but the problem is iLife was already of this computer when I purchased it. I then go to the Apple website to try and download a copy of iWeb and then to update it it's current version but it says there's an eligable version on my computer, but does not say where.
Any ideas on what to do?
Thanks in advanced!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
If iWeb is installed it's located here:

MacIntosh HD/Applications/iWeb/Contents/MacOS/iWeb

Use your Finder to navigate to the above folder to see if it's there. The executable file is 8 MB.

It sounds like you don't have the original install recovery DVD for your computer? If you don't, you should buy a copy - a retail copy. (black) Or, give Apple customer support a call and order the original set for your particular machine. (gray set)

Regards.

(Note: Moved to appropriate forum)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.