Mail- Fonts

Reaction score
Hi All,

Yesterday i made the move from Entourage to Mail for my business - all is going really well but i am starting to come up against some issues that i know you will be able to help me with.

Fonts

As you may be aware Entourage sends emails that are ver compatible with most email programs, however the emails i am sending through Mail appears really strange in Outlook / Entourage which is a problem as Outlook by far has the market share of email programs, esp amongst businesses

Is there a way i can resolve this issue with the fonts so my emails look normal?

Let me know if you can help

Thanks

Adam

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You've got to define "really strange" before I can try to figure out what's going on with Mail. The Mail program will normally default to composing outgoing messages in Rich Text format which is compatible with Linux and Windows.

There is also an option that allows you to use the same message format as the original you may be quoting from. You may have to experiment a bit to find out what's working best for you. Just CC yourself on outgoing messages until you have it looking the way you want.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.7 i5 + MBP 13" 2.26 (2009) + IPad + iPhone
I use Outlook; Entourage and Mail. After a few days with mail (initially) and the usual trial I decide i could work with Mail (particularly with Letterbox)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.