Deleting calendar on iPhone 3GS

Reaction score
I am a former Entourage user who can't seem to get the Entourage calendar off of my iPhone 3GS. I switched to iCal because of all the well-known sync problems when using Entourage - generally, I was getting lots of duplicate calendar events. On the iPhone, I even got a duplicate Entourage calendar - so now my list of calendars show two called "Entourage," neither of which I need or want, and I can't seem to get rid of them. I have a third iCal calendar that is my "live" one from my Mac and also syncs to MobileMe. I've tried resetting the iPhone (per the instructions of the Apple Store "Genius") to no avail. In iTunes, I have iPhone set up to sync only to the iCal calendar - there's no mention of the two Entourage calendars in iTunes. No mention of them on MobileMe, either.

Any ideas on how to delete these two calendars from the iPhone would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction score
I had this same problem. I tried deleting the calendar out of iCal but it kept reappearing. :Angry:

What I did to solve it was I opened Entourage back up and went into preferences. In preferences there is place where you tell it to Sync with iCal. You have to uncheck that and THEN delete the calendar. I'm pretty sure that's how I got it to work.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.