Can I bridge TP Link (TL-WR941N) router with Time Capsule?

Reaction score
I have been trying to maximize the use of my time capsule - as storage and 2nd wireless access point. I however am unable to do this.

I have a modem in the basement connected (wired) to TP Link (model TL-WR941N). I would want to wirelessly connect TP Link to my Time Capsule through "bridging" which I desire to be connected (wired and wirelessly) to my desktop and laptops at the 2nd floor. How can I set this up whereby the TP Link and the Time Capsule work within the same network? I want a wider coverage of network within the house through the use of 2 N-routers (TP Link and Time Capsule), at the same time use Time Capsule for backing up my files.

The desired connection can be either one of the two at below:

1. modem ->(ethernet) TP Link -----> (bridging) TC --> (ethernet and wireless) PCs and Laptops

2. modem ->(ethernet) TC -----> (bridging) TP Link --> (ethernet and wireless) PCs and Laptops

Thanks in advance.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.