Safari 5 glitch

Reaction score
As I was interacting with a Java application on Safari 5, normally one would step outside of the application with the mouse and highlight something else on the website. However, upon doing this, the entire window becomes a drag and drop thumbnail, and when I let go, I got this: see attached.

Never have I seen this in any Safari iteration before (4 or 3).

Notice in the application where it says "Grid 0" (far right side, in dark red. Sorry it's hard to see). That should all be red. Upon seeing this, anything red or gray (in the dark grey box) started flashing white and pink. Also, if you notice the FPS (bottom left in gray text), it says 60 FPS. This game isn't capable of exceeding 50 FPS.

However, the main part worth focusing on is the tool bar. That shouldn't look like that.

Has anybody else experienced this little glitch yet with Safari 5?

Screen shot 2010-06-13 at 7.58.04 PM.JPG

Reaction score
Safari 5 new download and error message when sending emails with hotmail

Safari 5 new download and error message when sending emails with hotmail.

I get the error message that Webkit2webprocess.exe will be shut down by data execution since It may harm my computer.

Thoughts?

Looks as if this is a fair problem on the hotmail forums, but thought I would ask here too.

Also, on safari 5 when I have multiple tabs open and go from one tab to another, the tabs "Refresh" themselves automatically.

Thoughts?

Toshiba 17 in Satellite
Windows Vista

NOT using Explorer 8 or 9 since I have hotmail and cant stand the past IE problems, I never updated them.

Thank you

I also have some IPOD questions from a bad experience on an old update from Itunes and crashed my ipods that were working perfectly. But that is for another day and forum

Again thank you

[email protected]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2015 15" rMBP, 2.8GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage, AMD Radeon R9 M370X, 10.11.1
I’ve seen a lot of people complaining about bugs, but is anyone actually reporting them from the Safari drop down menu? i.e. “Report Bugs to Apple"

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Since you're referring to the Windows version of Safari, your question really does
doesn't belong in this forum as this is for OS X apps and games.

You might get an answer by posting this in the Apple forums. LINK

Reaction score
Sure did report them via the drop down menu

Oh and yea I guess "Community Guidelines" would dictate that it goes elsewhere.

huh, what do you know.... Apple forums where they do not even recognize Ipod issues that wiped out 60% of peoples ipods a few years ago.

Yeap that was great advice. THANKS

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.