Looking for A/V hub for mac to sony hdr-ax-2000 camera

Reaction score
I have a high-end camera I got for work, it's a Sony AVCHD-2000 and I want to use it to stream something on ustream. Is there a good hub that I can purchase that will connect the a/v from the camera to the computer? the camera doesn't have a firewire input. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15"
I have a high-end camera I got for work, it's a Sony AVCHD-2000 and I want to use it to stream something on ustream. Is there a good hub that I can purchase that will connect the a/v from the camera to the computer? the camera doesn't have a firewire input. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Any hub will do, but you have to make sure the camera itself support USB streaming. I wonder if that kind of cam supports it. I have "prosumer" level cams, Sony HC3 and Canon HV30 - I think they support it but I wouldn't bother.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.