Multi-Page Faxing

OP
H

Harryc

Ok, nobody has an opinion. Lets ask this a different way. What is the best utility or app to use to scan multiple pages into a single file (tif, pdf, etc)?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
sorry I am unsure about faxing since I do not do it. Did you search through the preferences?

OP
H

Harryc

Thanks for the reply PowerBookG4. I spent quite awhile poking around fax preferences, and didn't find a way to fax multiple pages. Putting fax aside for a moment, what app or utility will let me scan multiple pages into a single file? For example, I'd imagine that Adobe Acrobat Pro would let you do that through its aquire or import function, but $300usd is too expensive for my taste. I paid slightly more than that for the entire machine :).

OP
S

supremeoverlord

what OS are you running? I heard that faxing in Tiger is much improved, but I don't know as I am still running panther... for now

OP
H

Harryc

"Page Sender" allows multiple fax .pdf attachments. It seems to work well and is a priced reasonably. The shareware version works, but puts some advertising on the margins of the faxes until you purchase it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.