Keyboard/USB input to click/button macro

Reaction score
Greetings all,
I got my first Mac(a macbook pro) several months ago, for music production purposes. I also play online poker, which, when playing more than one table at once can be hard on the wrist. I know how to play the games with my keyboard or a joystick on my PC, but am totally lost for the mac. I found a program called Autopilot, but don't know how to use it, or if it will work at all.

I'm currently not(but speak up if you have knowledge!) interested in a macro for playing games that would require manipulating a slider(for bet sizing in no-limit or pot-limit games), so I will have up to 3 options at any point in a hand(bet, fold, raise). If I could map a keystroke or USB input to clicking these buttons, I would be happy. Basically what I'm looking for is a program that will, for example, click in a predetermined location when I press the 'q' button, or any other button.

sorry if this is too specific/weird/whatever, and thanks for the help

OP
B
Reaction score
it appears that I might be able to do this through Automator, Automator Virtual Input, and keyboard shortcuts in System Preferences, but when I set it up, it took ~3 seconds to process. The response time needs to be near instantaneous, or it's useless. does anyone know if it'll be faster if I buy the full version of Automator Virtual Input?

thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.