Japanese translation widget

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)
I know one comes with dashboard but it translates into Kanji. I want it to translate it to "english japanese" if you know what i mean.

Is there a widget that already does this or am i missing it??

If it doesn't exist and someone could make a widget that would do this i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" 1.8Ghz iMac G5 512MB
what you're talking about I think is commonly reffered to as "romanji" Basically it's the roman alphabet phonetic representation of the Kanji, Hirigana, or Katakana word.

I haven't seen a widget for it, but there are plenty of website available. Maybe I'll have some time and make my first widget using this!

http://www.j-talk.com/nihongo/index.php

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)
That would be great!!! My family hosts exchange students every year and a widget would be great!! If you made this you would be a life saver!

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.