please help

Reaction score
Hi i have just bought a 13 inch macbook pro a fortnight ago.i was enjoying my mbp till today when it suddenly wouldn't respond.it can still on and function until it enters mac os,but all the applications wouldn't respond and all the wordings on the applications are blank.My menu options on the top left hand corner fonts are also smaller than usual,i don't know what to do.please help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Just bought...
Take it back. If it's defective, you'll get a replacement.

P.S. "please help" is not a good way to title a topic. Many people post needing help. That's kind of the point. If they all used the same title, few would get responses. Be descriptive next time!

Reaction score
You don't have to take it back right away. A good thing to try at least would be to run the Restore DVDs and see if that works. Now, if you do this, and it is better and not perfect, then return it as it is not acceptable. Sometimes when they (any computer company) is cloning the HD, it can not copy a file right. It just happens. Doesn't always mean there is a hardware problem. So, try tre DVDs and see what happens. Good Luck!

kerb

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
You still have free phone support (90 days). Call Apple. They can either resolve it or tell you to take it in.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.