Ordering iPhone 4 online

Reaction score
If I want to order my iPhone 4 on the apple website, will it be shipped to me on the 24/will have it at my house on the 24, or will it ship ON the 24?

Also, when order online, will they go through the data plan questions because I want to stay with my unlimited data plan?

Reaction score
I was told by AT&T that if you pre-order you will receive the phone on the 24th.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.0GHz, 8GB iPhone
How will the activation process work if you're upgrading from another iPhone? Do we have to take it to the Apple store for them to switch out the sim cards or does it come with a new one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
It'll come with a new one. Just plug it into your computer and you'll be able to activate through iTunes.

Reaction score
Correct, once you connect to iTunes it will activate it. I am using my wife's upgrade since she is the primary # on our share plan and eligible (after 12 months the primary # is eligible) so I have to take mine to the AT&T store so they can change the #'s.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.