Connected to the Network, but not the Internet

Reaction score
I have a 13" MacBook Pro and it is not connecting to the internet! Airport says im connected to my internet connection, but safari won't load the internet. I tried Firefox and still, the same result. I resetted the modem and the router, but still nothing. The internet connection on my other computer works fine. So I got on the Windows partition and it connects to the internet! So it's just OSX that won't let me connect cause my Windows partition works fine.

So how do I fix this?

Thanks in advance.

OP
K
Reaction score
So I restarted my computer for like the 6th time and for some reason, when it loaded on the Apple Screen, there was a gray bar underneath. After it filled up, a blue screen popped up. I waited and waited for about 5 minutes and I was getting impatient, so I pressed the power button to turn off the computer. I restarted again, the gray bar was still there loading, and this time, i was only on the blue screen for about 30 seconds and my wonderful desktop loaded!

Miraculously, the Internet worked again! I didn't even do or change any of my settings or anything.

Anyone know whats going on?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.