Bank of America- WORST APP EVER

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the Bank of America app completely suck?

It's laughable how bad the graphical glitches are for such a renown company as Bank of America. I didn't think it would hinder the performance of the app but sometimes I press a button to see my accounts and it just keeps loading the same menu over and over again until I exit out of the app and go back in to try again.

BANK OF AMERICA- PLEASE UPDATE YOUR APP!!

Has anyone heard of them making a new app or updating this terrible existing one anytime soon?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB of RAM Snow Leopard 10.6.2| iPhone 4 32GB Black.
I haven't heard of anything, they seriously need to update it. You'd think that bank of america would at least have a decent running app. I get sick of just waiting to see my accounts then it loads the same page over and over again.

OP
A
Reaction score
Seriously! I can't believe it has 3 1/2 stars in the app store. It runs like crap!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB
LOL just like the bank in real life!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 15" MacBook Pro 2.0GHZ Intel Quad-Core i7 iPhone 5 16GB, iPad 3 16GB
Yeah I would have to agree that the app does suck but I guarantee that they are not gonna be updated anytime soon.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.