Help!: Browser errors, cannot fix

Reaction score
Hello,
I just joined the forum this evening. Im looking for some help with my Mac Book Pro. For the last two weeks Ive been having serious issues with browser errors. I currently use Firefox and Safari. Certain links do not work properly or not at all. I just click and nothing happens. Here is a sample of what is at the bottom of firefox when i click the link : javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new%20WebForm_PostBackOptions("ctl00$ctlPagePlaceHolder$AddToWatchList2",%20"",%20true,%20"",%20"",%20false,%20true))

Also, The browsers randomly run like crap. I just went to my sharebuilder account and the web page says this:
This page contains the following errors:

error on line 15 at column 66: EntityRef: expecting ';'
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

If I use my other MAC Computer no problems at all. Only this one. I just dont get it.

Another thing. Ive been running repair disk permissions and everyday its correcting what appears to be the same errors?

Anyone have any Ideas?

My system info:
2.53 GHz Intel
4GB Ram
320Gb HD
OSX10.6.3

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.