Syncing pages/numbers between Mac/Ipad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4GHz/ 4GB ram/ 250GB HDD, 2nd Gen 16GB ipod touch, 64GB + 3G iPad
Well, the good news is my hubby bought me an iPad for our anniversary. The bad news is he doesn't want to give it up. So I guess I know what to get him for Fathers Day ;D

Anyway...I've done a search on this, but I want to make sure I'm understanding it before I buy Pages & Numbers. As I read, you can email yourself documents, but you can also sync documents using iTunes...is that correct? If I have the same documents on both machines, can I make changes on one machine and have them sync?

Thanks for any help! So far I am loving this thing!!!

Wendy

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Take a look at this MacWorld article regarding iWork apps for the iPad. They do a good review of all three and tell you how you can transfer and print documents from your iPad to your Mac.

Regards.

OP
wsd73
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Take a look at this MacWorld article regarding iWork apps for the iPad. They do a good review of all three and tell you how you can transfer and print documents from your iPad to your Mac.

Regards.

Thank you!!! I will check it out!

Wendy

Reaction score
Sync

You should look into "drop box". It is an application that sets up a web-based folder on any of your machines. Once installed, all files saved in you drop box are available to any machine in the same version. It's kind of like google docs or office live.

It's free and works great.

OP
wsd73
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks! I'll check that out too :)
Wendy

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.