Newb keyboard question

Reaction score
I just ordered a mini and it should be here by he weekend. My current PC does not have a USB keyboard so I need a new key board. I was wondering if there is any keyboards out there that are not Apple brand but have the Apple features? Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Yes. There are also keyboards that are made for both. I have one made by Matias. Just go to an electronics store. Happy shopping!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
Macally and Kenningston have keyboards specifically made for Mac. Logitech have Mac compatible keyboards but they are not specially made for Mac. This means they just have software drivers so that all their special keyboards features work on Mac.

There are probably others keyboard brands if you do a search. Pretty much all USB keyboards work on Macs. It's just they don't have the Mac specific keys but there are equivalent keys on Windows keyboards. If you are touch typists it makes it a pain to go back and forth between Mac and Windows keyboards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.