Safari bookmark questions

Reaction score
I'm new at Safari, but I've installed ver. 5.

When previewing bookmarks, I'm flicking through the pages and most are black, how do you get the actual site to show up on the preview?

Also, is there a way to have a new page open in a new tab instead of a whole new window? I've looked all over preferences and have not found a way to set that up. in Firefox is a normal process, can Safari do the same?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook. 2.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo. 5G 30GB iPod.
When you browse to those sites, Safari automatically creates the webpage previews. The same goes for your history.

Also, to have Safari always open in a new tab, go to Preferences > Tabs & you'll see an option to 'Open pages in tabs instead of windows: Never, Automatically, or Always' option.

Hope that answers your questions. :)

OP
V
Reaction score
When you browse to those sites, Safari automatically creates the webpage previews. The same goes for your history.

Also, to have Safari always open in a new tab, go to Preferences > Tabs & you'll see an option to 'Open pages in tabs instead of windows: Never, Automatically, or Always' option.

Hope that answers your questions. :)

Now I have tabs opening instead of windows. Thanks :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.