• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

A strange, and awesome coincidence...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
So, my wife and I decided to get each other iPads for our second anniversary, which is on June 15th. I knew that there is a bit of a shortage, so I figured I would order them online. The website said there was a 7-10 day waiting period, so I figured I could order them on May 26th and they should make it a few days early. Turns out, the scheduled arrival date is June 15th, the day of our anniversary.

Now, to top things off, apple announces the iPhone 4, which my wife and I both really want. When can you pre-order it? June 15th. Wow, it looks like we are going to be having a very apple centric anniversary!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
that's kewl indeed...

ps. and congratz.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
Haha, excellent!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Very cool!! My wife surprised me last Friday with the 64GB Wi-Fi iPad as an early anniversary gift (August).
But you guys are very lucky to get the new iPhones too!! I'm jealous! ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
It looks like your anniversary is going to be shared by the three of you...your wife, you, and Apple. ;) Just make sure to spend some time with your wife. It is your anniversary after all. :D

OP
eliehass
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
32G iPad
I am heading to AT&T and placing a large order first thing Tuesday , I get awesome treatment at that ATT.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.