Pulled a double trigger and now the wait begins...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB
Even though I am a woman I have always enjoyed electronics from a young age especially phones. Anyway after not having any new electronics for 7 months. I decided to pull the trigger today and order the Ipad 16GB+3G plus the neon pink Incase Neoprene Sleeve Plus for iPad along with the case-mate geli case in pink as well.

June 15th I will also be ordering the black 16GB Iphone 4G which like everyone else I have been waiting for what seems like an eternity to come out. :) Sorry I had to announce this but there isn't really anyone else I know who would care to hear about it right now.

FEEL FREE TO MAKE FUN OF ME FOR MY PINK ACCESSORIES!!! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
no reason to explain... we "geeks" understand, female or male :}

and good luck waiting... something i'm very bad @, but at times we all have to i guess.

OP
Buddha_luver
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Glad I have support for my sickness!! LOL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
No sickness a life style maybe or so I tell myself.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP mid 2009 - 2.8 ghz 4 GB Ram, 500 gb HDD ; iPhone 3G 16GB White , iPhone 4 32GB Black,
As a woman I know how it feels when others call you geeky, but the truth is I love everything electronic, and especially all my apple products.

OP
Buddha_luver
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well I have never been called a geek yet..lol!!

OP
Buddha_luver
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
UPDATE: I have all my accessories but no ipad yet...lol June 24th seems like such a long time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
you're a GEEK. :}

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17"(2.8 ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB mem), 21.5" Imac, 15" MBP (2.4 ghz) all running ML
You go girl! Geekhood isn't just for men.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Were all Geeks..lol

OP
Buddha_luver
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
YEY..I am a geek now!! Ok the wait is super killing me now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
Can you send me a drop of blood so I can infuse it into my wife so she will be a Geek too. ;) It's tough being the only Geek in the house.

OP
Buddha_luver
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
^^^LOL *pricks finger with needle, drops blood into a vile, caps the vile and mails it via Fedex overnight*

Ya my boyfriend was kind of blown away by how tech savy I am. He worked in IT for 20 years for some of the most prestigous companies and now comes to me when he can't figure out his iphone sometimes. LOL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4GHz/ 4GB ram/ 250GB HDD, 2nd Gen 16GB ipod touch, 64GB + 3G iPad
Hello fellow girl geek!!
The 16 day wait for my ipad nearly did me in!!!! But it was well worth it...and actually I got it quicker than they originally estimated.

I'm not outfitting mine in pink though....I'm looking at a Blackhawk Skin from Skinit. :D

Wendy

Reaction score
U know the saying goes Patience is a virtue.

Then I always add 2 it. Too bad that I don't have it....lol

I want the IPAD I just can't justify buying it to the wife because I just bought my 13" MBP back in January. So she feels like I don't need another computer and I keep telling her it's not a computer it's an IPAD, lol. But oh well. And I wish I could get the new Iphone. Just don't like the bill rates and att service.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
^^^LOL *pricks finger with needle, drops blood into a vile, caps the vile and mails it via Fedex overnight*

Ya my boyfriend was kind of blown away by how tech savy I am. He worked in IT for 20 years for some of the most prestigous companies and now comes to me when he can't figure out his iphone sometimes. LOL

Although I love my wife dearly (we have been married 27 years) I have come to the conclusion that if anything ever happens to her (and I hope it never does) Buuuuuut, if it did and I went on one of those date matching websites, one of the priorities I would want would be for that lady to be a gEEk, and especially of the Apple persuasion.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iPod Touches and iPad
Now here is the really weird part...

I ordered my iPad and case from Apple, both of which were backordered. So when I finally got the tracking number for the iPad, I saw that it was being shipped directly from the factory in China! You would think it would be cheaper to ship them in bulk and then distribute them from a warehouse in the states, but apparently this is the better way (read: CHEAPER!) to ship them to individual customers.

But that's not all...

About a week later I get the tracking number for the case and to my surprise, it was also shipped from China.

Apple must have made one helluva deal with FedEx!

P.S. Its worth the wait!

OP
Buddha_luver
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Although I love my wife dearly (we have been married 27 years) I have come to the conclusion that if anything ever happens to her (and I hope it never does) Buuuuuut, if it did and I went on one of those date matching websites, one of the priorities I would want would be for that lady to be a gEEk, and especially of the Apple persuasion.

Awe that's cute in an odd way!! LOL

OP
Buddha_luver
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Now here is the really weird part...

I ordered my iPad and case from Apple, both of which were backordered. So when I finally got the tracking number for the iPad, I saw that it was being shipped directly from the factory in China! You would think it would be cheaper to ship them in bulk and then distribute them from a warehouse in the states, but apparently this is the better way (read: CHEAPER!) to ship them to individual customers.

But that's not all...

About a week later I get the tracking number for the case and to my surprise, it was also shipped from China.

Apple must have made one helluva deal with FedEx!

P.S. Its worth the wait!

Right I have heard they ship directly from China. I told my boy friend the other day it will be hot off the assembly line. Hmm what kind of case did ya order?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iPod Touches and iPad
Right I have heard they ship directly from China. I told my boy friend the other day it will be hot off the assembly line. Hmm what kind of case did ya order?
I got the $39 sleeve just because I wanted to have something to protect it while I shopped around for something better (?), but actually, its working out quite well. The biggest complaint about them is that you can't put the iPad into a docking station, but since I don't have one, its not an issue for me... at the moment... until I drink some more Apple Kool-Aid!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.