Need software to Render Colors on House (Digitally Repaint House)???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" HiRes • Intel i7 • 2.66 GHz • 8GB • Apple SSD 500GB •
Well, I'm new to the Mac arena so I first ask that you excuse any ignorant questions that I may ask, however I take constructive criticism very well.

I work as the IT Manger/Geek for a large paint company in the State of Florida and our Graphics person is leaving. We are not replacing her - but diving up her duties. I get stuck with doing EXTERIOR Color Renditions of homes for clients. Basically painting the exterior of the home digitally (trim, doors, etc) for the customer.

I need some software that will help me do this easily - ie: mask different parts of the house and fill them with certain colors. I don't have the faintest clue on what to use and the software we use is so old and buggy I refuse to use it. But they are getting me a Macbook Pro - latest and greatest to get this done - lucky me!

Thanks to all that can help - even if you can give me some search criteria. I just don't know what to look for.

Regards,
Greg
SRQ, FL

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
And sign up for the SmithMicro newsletter. That particular software is their current special via the newsletter for only $49 instead of $149. They have a lot of great offers from time to time that includes VMWare Fusion and others. One of the few newsletters that is actually worth the hassle of receiving them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.