Expose/Spaces with the Mouse

Reaction score
I am having problems keeping my G9 mouse set with spaces and expose. I set my expose to mouse button 8 and my spaces to mouse button 5. I know those are the mouse buttons because they work. But after a while the buttons have stopped working at all. I can only activate them through the four finger touch and my fn+f8 keys.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
I have a similar problem. I think the mouse tells the computer that is has a specific function, but system settings are telling it something else. My spaces works around 50% of the time with my mouse. Not really sure on how to go about fixing it...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Check System Preferences > Expose and Spaces > Spaces

There is one setting for using a mouse button. Make sure it doesn't conflict with your mouse settings.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
That's the thing, there are no mouse setting that cater to a mouse with extra buttons.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.