The wait is killing me!

Reaction score
I think you may actually see some books start doing that soon.

OP
eliehass
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
Both iPads have been shipped today, and should arrive on Tuesday morning! :)

OP
eliehass
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
Now it looks like my wife's iPad is getting delayed. Its scheduled to arrive the day after our anniversary. :-(

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Oh the dread, and waiting through another weekend without your new toy. I feel your pain.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP mid 2009 - 2.8 ghz 4 GB Ram, 500 gb HDD ; iPhone 3G 16GB White , iPhone 4 32GB Black,
I know just how you are feeling, I ordered my iPad yesterday, and just can't wait, even though I know it will still be at least 2 weeks.

OP
eliehass
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So, my iPad technically came today, but I wasn't there so it wasn't delivered (even though I printed and signed the delivery release form, they still didn't leave it :-( I called and complained and they said they might return later today), my wife's iPad however is still sitting in China. It officially shipped on June 11th, but ever since I got the tracking number it has not moved. Every day it updates saying "Clearance in progress". I called FedEx about it and they say that its probably stuck in chinese customs. Yay. So hopefully it will leave China soon...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB
Hmmm wonder why Fedex didn't leave it???

OP
eliehass
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hmmm wonder why Fedex didn't leave it???

I wonder the same thing, lol. It looks like they wont deliver it today. I won't be around tomorrow, but the person I spoke to on the phone said this time they will make sure that the package says to leave it at my door.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
Well think of it this way...isn't it more magically that it arrives tomorrow on your anniversary?... at least that's what you can tell your wife. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I wonder the same thing, lol. It looks like they wont deliver it today. I won't be around tomorrow, but the person I spoke to on the phone said this time they will make sure that the package says to leave it at my door.

Guurr I hope they leave mine since it will be here on the 24th and that is the day I go to get my iphone 4!!

OP
eliehass
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My iPad arrived yesterday, and I'm loving it! It's exactly what I wanted and more. If all goes well and FedEx doesn't mess up the delivery, my wife's should be arriving today. Btw, this post was written on my iPad :)

OP
eliehass
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Just updating you guys again, my wife's iPad came yesterday, and we are both totally loving them. Since we got them we have both barely touched our laptops. At this point, the only things I will use my laptop for is programming, media management (we get our shows through iTunes, and although I can technically download shows on the iPad, I need my laptop/externals to store them), and gaming (cant get my WoW fix on the iPad) but every other use, web browsing, watching videos, and writing has shifted to the iPad. I'm also reading books on the iPad, the amount of free classic books available in the ibookstore is amazing!

As you can see, I really love my iPad. I would strongly recommend it to anyone who is on the fence about buying it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
!!!!

Just updating you guys again, my wife's iPad came yesterday, and we are both totally loving them. Since we got them we have both barely touched our laptops. At this point, the only things I will use my laptop for is programming, media management (we get our shows through iTunes, and although I can technically download shows on the iPad, I need my laptop/externals to store them), and gaming (cant get my WoW fix on the iPad) but every other use, web browsing, watching videos, and writing has shifted to the iPad. I'm also reading books on the iPad, the amount of free classic books available in the ibookstore is amazing!

As you can see, I really love my iPad. I would strongly recommend it to anyone who is on the fence about buying it.

I am green with envy but congrats!!!:p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
@eliehass congratz indeed...
@Buddha_luver you'll have yours soon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel Core i7 Processor
I live about 45 minutes from my nearest Apple Store- I have been just going there lately to buy stuff instead of ordering it online. Before I moved to where I live now, I had to order all my Apple products online due to being so far away from the Apple Store. But now, I prefer the 45 minute drive over waiting days for stuff to get here :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.