Imac will not turn on

Reaction score
I have had an Imac for three years and have had no problems. Now I went to turn it on and nothing. Any ideas of what I can do?
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
I'd say take it to an authorized Apple service center. Perhaps they will diagnose the problem for free, and let you decide whether to pay for repairs.

Reaction score
whats going on is the power supply they run about 250-300 for a new one. they where a known issue and apple had a extended warranty on the parts and labor but that expired as of last december.

OP
Z
Reaction score
what do you mean that the extended warraanty has expired. If they knew there is a problem are you saying they will not stand by that.
I think I have a 3 year warranty with the place I bouht it that expires in a few weeks. I wonder if they will stand by theres.

OP
Z
Reaction score
devoult,

If I were looking for that online at apple exactly what is it called, I am having trouble to find it. Maybe you could send me a link. Thanks

Reaction score
well the extended warranty on that is not longer available. not only that i work for apple and it was a internal article so you wouldn't be able to see it. sense it's no longer active i will be unable to access it now. but if you still have a warranty on your computer then it'll be covered.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.