• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

WWDC Keynote?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP i5 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD 7200 + iPhone 4 32GB iOS4.1
How long after the event should Apple have the keynote available to watch?

Or can someone provide me a link to a live VIDEO stream of the event? I don't really wanna watch it in pictures.

Thanks,

-Ben

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Usually about day or two. As in 24-48 hours.
And agreed I like watching the full video's of Steve's keynotes. Simply cause I like getting the whole feel if the keynote too and not just the info. And you can't get that feel by pictures or words.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Most videos will be available from people afternoon after the event. Apple would release it either late that night, or the morning after.

I also agree with the video as a whole and not just segments.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
Several larger tech sites will be streaming it live from what I have seen so far, or at least attempting to.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
They usually have the videos posted a few hours after the keynote. I find that 5 - 6 pm usually when they are posted. I am on eastern standard time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
I also prefer live streaming video but I don't think Apple officially allows video broadcasts other than Apple's. People still bootleg it though but it's not as common as the live blogging and it's not a guarantee every time to have one. I've gotten used to the seeing the live blogging though but if I can find a live video stream then that would be great.

It's usually a different source for streaming every time. I guess it just depends on who can get away with the bootleg streaming without getting caught. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.