• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mac's #1 Fan's Birthday

Reaction score
My son Martin has got to be Mac and Apple in general's #1 fan. He is into anything Apple and hangs on everything coming out of Apple. He stops people in the street with a Mac to tell them everything he knows about them. He has an iMac and an iPod Touch. Anyway, today is his 10th birthday and I thought I would post to see if I could get everyone out there who is a Mac Fan to send him a birthday email. He can be emailed at [email protected] Thanks everyone I know it will make his day.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2015 15" rMBP, 2.8GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage, AMD Radeon R9 M370X, 10.11.1
Sounds like me and him might get along :p

I’d be happy to email him.

OP
T
Reaction score
Birthday

Thank you so much. This will mean a lot to him. To give you an idea about him, all he wanted for his birthday was Snow Leopard! We live on the back side of the Big Island in Hawaii and it kills him that there is no Apple Store. We took a trip to Europe last year and all he wanted to see was the Apple Stores in London, Paris and Munich. His dream job right now is to work at the Genius Bar.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2015 15" rMBP, 2.8GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage, AMD Radeon R9 M370X, 10.11.1
My dream job matches his perfectly!

I don’t know about just SL for my birthday though. As well we don’t have an Apple store near, glad I could make his birthday a little bit better!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Just reading about him made my day a little brighter so... Email sent !

Clay

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.