Problem with graphics in Windows (Boot Camp)

Reaction score
First thing, english is not my first language, so excuse me for any typing mistakes and if I don't express myself clearly enough...

So, I have Windows XP installed on my MacBook Pro for like 6 months, and it was working great until now...
Today, when I started the computer on Windows the graphics were terrible, the resolution was the smallest possible (less then 600x800 i think?) and I cant put them bigger them that (like 1024x1080). I tried re-installing the drivers from the Snow Leopard CD but no luck... Oh and yesterday I updated the bootcamp through apple software update (maybe it has something to do with that?). Can someone please help me? If you need to know anything else just ask...

OP
A
Reaction score
Ok, so if anyone has this problem in the future I solved the problem by uninstalling and reisntalling Boot Camp on my Windows. Repairing does not work, you have to re-install it

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.