ToDo and Notes sync?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
I can create.a ToDo list in iCal on my Mac. I can create Notes on the Mac, in the beta of Mail in MobileMe and on my iPad.

I also have both ToDo and Toodledo on the iPad.

MobileMe is configured to synchronize all this.

However, both ToDo and Toodledo remain stubbornly devoid of entries. Also, the Notes I create on the iPad do not appear on the Mac and vice versa.

Is there any way synchonise ToDo entries and Notes please - preferably a standard synchronization setting rather than third party one. I have tried those and they don't seem to work either. :(

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
I managed to sync the Notes - using iTunes. Odd that everything else syncs with MobileMe except Notes and ToDo.

For ToDo, I am trying a Toodledo dashboard app and an Appigo thingy in my menu bar. Both require the Mac to be running in order to sync - not good.

There has to be some way to create a ToDo or a Note on the iPad and have them sync elsewhere without needing iTunes or some extra background gizmo to slow down the Mac.

Any ideas please?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.