Macbook Pro 13" Add on's

Reaction score
Hey All,

Im new to the mac and and the mac forums, im going to be making the switch to a macbook pro 13" in the very near future. Im wondering if anyone can recommend some good accessories, I have been looking at the Moshi Palm Guard, Moshi Ivisor AG and a Speck seethru satin. Have any of you used the Palmguard and the Speck Seethru together, I have heard that the hard case will not go on without damaging the palm guard.

Any advice will be much appreciated!

Cheers
PacMan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Never used any of those but I do use a Brenthaven case for transport.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
+1 to the brenthaven. I've got the sling I and it's pwn for my 13 inch MBP and all of my recording accessories (cables and a couple mics and stuff).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" (spring 2010), iPhone 4 16gb
I use the simple incase sleeve in combination with a soft briefcase and it seems to do the trick.

I am interested as to any input on the clear satin case you are referring to as well.

OP
T
Reaction score
My brother uses the incase sleeve however i will be on the go with my Macbook and will be traveling a lot over the near as to why i'm looking for so much extra protection. Any advise would be great.

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
alMB, 2.0C2D, 2GB, 500GB, SD, etc
I've always been a proponent of "naked beauty"--I have no case on my iPhone, nothing on my alMB, etc. Apple's natural beauty doesn't need any dressing up ;)

That's not very helpful, yes, but just my .02. Good luck finding a case that works.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" (spring 2010), iPhone 4 16gb
My brother uses the incase sleeve however i will be on the go with my Macbook and will be traveling a lot over the near as to why i'm looking for so much extra protection. Any advise would be great.

Cheers
For extreme protection, the Brenthaven bag is really nice. It is what my girlfriend uses (the $80 one) and its really solid. It has hard plastic inside, as well as plenty of foam padding around the plastic on both outside and inside. I spent $900 on a gucci briefcase and it doesn't do 5% the job the brenthaven does.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
For extreme protection, the Brenthaven bag is really nice. It is what my girlfriend uses (the $80 one) and its really solid. It has hard plastic inside, as well as plenty of foam padding around the plastic on both outside and inside. I spent $900 on a gucci briefcase and it doesn't do 5% the job the brenthaven does.

Not to mention it has pockets and compartments for the power supply,ear buds,flashdrives,cd/dvd's,portable hard drive,ethernet and assorted cables.

Reaction score
I've always been a proponent of "naked beauty"--I have no case on my iPhone, nothing on my alMB, etc. Apple's natural beauty doesn't need any dressing up ;)

lol I used to do that... But then I dropped my iPhone a few too many times and it started getting pretty dinged up :( so i have a silicone case now... Makes it less slippery
If only I wasn't so clumsy

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.