No Tunes!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Mac G4 Sonnet 1.0 512 Ram 10.3.6
OK guys i just recently purchase a ipod mini for my wife. It was working finr no problems. Now all of a sudden it will not paly through the radio. I had it set up with the itrip and for some reason it will not paly. Is there a setting or something i should switch? Any advice will be appreciated....

E

Ey3 D

I have iTrip and you have to install the CD thing in iTunes and download the channels on your iPod. Then make sure you are on the right channel of the radio as the one on the iPod. To change the channel input on the iPod, just select the channel and press play.

OP
New2Macs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Mac G4 Sonnet 1.0 512 Ram 10.3.6
Ey3 D said:
I have iTrip and you have to install the CD thing in iTunes and download the channels on your iPod. Then make sure you are on the right channel of the radio as the one on the iPod. To change the channel input on the iPod, just select the channel and press play.
Thanks for responding to my thread. I will have to try it when I get home.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.