EZ drummer and Logic Express 9

Reaction score
I installed EZ drummer and opened up Logic. It does show up in my AU list and it load up. The problem is, it will only load 1MB. So, all I can hear is a snare every once in a while.

I checked all of my settings and it occurred to me that maybe it's some MIDI setting I have not set right. Well, I tried other Midi instruments on the same MIDI track. I changed it from EZ drummer to some stuff apple put on Logic. It worked perfectly. No problems at all.

Does anyone have the solution? I have tried to reinstall. Again, no problems with it opening at all but it only says 1MB and barely lets me do anything.

I use an M-audio Fast Track Pro interface. I used this with Sonar and a PC before I got a Mac and also used EZ drummer with no problems what so ever. My Macbook is more powerful than my PC with an intel i5 processor. The interface is definitely set up to handle this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Hmm. I'm no expert on this subject, but have a great deal of friends who are.
Try looking at vdrums.com forum - Powered by vBulletin.
If you need an answer just sign up and ask, we're a friendly bunch and you will definitely get an answer there.
Hope that helps a little.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.