Finance Software

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5", 3.06 GHz intel Core 2 duo, ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics with 256MB
I'm looking for a good free finance software for the mac. I've used Mint online, but i'm looking for something that I will have saved on my personal hard drive. iFinance looked pretty keen, but it's not quite free. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15"matt, 2.8GHz, 500GB, 4GB RAM
Cash box is no longer under development... will that effect anything?

It is also only a trial version... would it be worth just getting the trial of Koku instead?

EDIT - Koku is 10.6+ only.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5", 3.06 GHz intel Core 2 duo, ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics with 256MB
Thanks for the idea, but it does look like it costs now

Reaction score
What exactly are you trying 2 do with the software? I created a spreadsheet in excel that tracks all of my expenses and deducts everything and even gives me a total if I have a remaining balance on the bill. Only thing I enter is my paycheck total, I have a lot of recurring bills with the same balance so I have them programed in. Even have a place for money that i have spent on food, gas, and misc. expenses. And it does all the deductions and tells me how much money I should have left. Not sure if you are any good with excel but I was looking for something 2 track expenses then figured I would create my own worksheet since I am pretty handy with excel.

Reaction score
You can check out GnuCash. It's available for Linux, Mac and Windows and is free. Good for personal and small-business financial accounting.

Ves

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, Late 2011
Im waiting on iBearMoney to finish their desktop client.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.