Rant on closed thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just for your information everyone, primarily cwa107, I cannot believe that my previous thread was closed. Really. One wild, haphazard, incredible insinuation based on no prior evidence to my belief's practices associated with pirating other than:
But, in the mean time, is there any way to back up this iPhone without upgrading to Snow Leopard on my iMac?

That's all I said. Really. What I meant was, if I really need to clarify this to anyone, is there any other workaround to this problem other than purchasing Snow Leopard. In other words: IS THERE A DIFFERENT WAY TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE.

NOT: HMM.. But, in the mean time, is there any way to back up this iPhone without upgrading to Snow Leopard on my iMac? Because that obviously means that I'm going to go over and torrent this right now. Ok guys, thanks for the help!

NO!!!!

So, in conclusion: If I mislead anyone here to believe that I torrent, pirate, or whatever you call it, then you my friend, are SADLY mistaken.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Qcom said:
When I connect my iPhone (running the OS4 Beta 3 ...

AFAIK the iPhone OS 4 betas require 10.6 in order to be installed, so I think cwa107 was pointing out that you probably shouldn't be running iPhone OS 4 in the first place if you haven't got Snow Leopard.

Apple's documentation said:
iPhone SDK 4 beta requires Mac OS X v10.6.2 or later

Anyway, no talking about iPhone OS betas outside of Apple's developer forums (as was pointed out to you in your original post), so –> closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.