iphone 3g with cracked screen

Reaction score
well hello friends. i have a iphone 3g in perfect working order other than i cracked the screen really bad. everything still works just looks horrible. with the idea that i am going to fix it i started looking online at part and i see kits to change the screen with all the parts for anywhere from 13 dollars to 55 dollars. so i am looking to u guys to give me recommendations on what and where i should buy my replacement screen. i thank you for all your consideration.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
If your gonna do it yourself , any reputable seller on ebay is fine, just make sure get you the adhesive along with it, And follow the guide (iFixit.com has the best guides)

Reaction score
you might also look at Mission Repair to see what they charge to do it for you - the benefit is they've done lots of them and "learned" on someone else's phone before they do yours. Looks like $79 for a 3G.

I used them for my wife's 3G headphone jack issue and was very please with the service (superfast turnaround even "unexpedited").

Mission Repair

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.