iPhone, iCal, iTunes Question

Reaction score
Hey I'm new here so don't yell at me for posting in the wrong section please. Just let me know for next time.

Okay so I'm trying to sync the calendars I made on my iPhone before I had a Mac to iCal on the new mac that I have.
Everywhere I look I'm told to use iTunes and sync to iCal calendars. I'm almost certain that will delete my calendars on my iPhone and just sync it my iCal which has nothing in it.

Let me know if I haven't made my self clear.
Thanks for helping

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
It should be no problem . You will get a popup telling you that info on your computer will be changed , then it will add the info from your iPhone to your Mac's iCal.

But as always make sure to sync your iPhone 1st to create a new back-up just to be safe.

Clay

Oh and welcome to Mac-Forums

Reaction score
calendar sync

I have the same problem but with an ipod touch 1st generation.
Let me know if the reply you got worked, and how you backed up your iphone calendar before syncing it to ical.
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
I have the same problem but with an ipod touch 1st generation.
Let me know if the reply you got worked, and how you backed up your iphone calendar before syncing it to ical.
Thanks

Simply open iTunes with your device plugged in and select " Back-up "

Clay

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.