Site parsing error

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP 2.5GHz Core2Duo | 1.83Ghz Dual G5 PowerMac | 2.0 GHz Dual G5 PowerMac
Hello all, I just finished creating a website through iWeb '09, and was able to FTP it straight through the program onto my free site domain at: Free Web Hosting with PHP, MySQL and cPanel, No Ads. I'm getting this error though when I try to view the site:
2jb1mv7.jpg
. I'm no web design guru so I have no clue about how to fix this. Now I emailed tech support, and this is what they said:
You may get this error because all .html files are parsed as PHP here. So, if your .html file contains "" tags/text (which shows for file parser that PHP code started), you get this error. This can happen with XML files if they are not using correct content type.

If order to fix this error you need to remove "" symbols or entire tags with these symbols from your HTML page source.
So what exactly does this entail, is it something I have to do through iWeb, or through a program like Cyberduck and edit the files individually? Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
Post the code for the page

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.