• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Can you please take one minute to help me...

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

My brother has entered a competition called Doritos King of Ads. Out of thousands of entries he's made it through to the final three where the winner takes something between £100k-£200k. He's worked so hard at this and each vote really counts. Can you please take a minute to vote for him, I really appreciate it.

Craig Young - Attack on Westminster

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!!!

Have a great weekend! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Just watching the opening screen, his is the only one in which I do not see the product! :eek:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
Is Craig your brother?
I like his the most anyway.

You do see the product, just not in its bag. LOL
I'm sure everyone that see's the video will know it's Doritos, especially with the logo at the end. LOL

Voted

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Voted and bookmarked to vote daily.
I liked it the best too. The first is contrived, a rip off of other current ads.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2.4GHz i5 4GB... iPad 64GB WiFi + 3G
Bookmarked and shall vote each day.... Cracking ad btw!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
You do see the product, just not in its bag. LOL
I'm sure everyone that see's the video will know it's Doritos, especially with the logo at the end.

Didn't watch the video. As I posted, I just viewed the opening page (with all three running). I know that's not the whole thing. It cycles through and keeps repeating.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Voted for him , but as good as his add is he shouldn't need our help ! he did a very nice job.

Clay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Voted, great ad!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
The third one is awful. I think Craig's is the best of the other two.

OP
darrylyoung
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Thanks for the votes so far, I really appreciate it. You can vote once a day until June 10... it would be amazing if you can spare a minute and vote again whenever you have time :)

@TomTomTuning: yeah Craig is my brother

OP
darrylyoung
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Sorry to be that guy who hassles people but my brother is so close to winning £200,000 and having the chance to make some of the scripts he's had for so long a reality.

Please vote for Craig Young's "Attack on Westminster", it will only take you a minute. Have a great weekend :)

Doritos King Of Ads

OP
darrylyoung
Reaction score
OP
darrylyoung
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! As you probably already know, my brother won! You might have seen his ad on TV already, it's all over! We really appreciate the time you spent voting for him, your support was amazing!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.