i pulled the trigger...

Reaction score
on a new, base 13" MBP about 20 minutes ago. since getting my iphone 3gs the day they came out, i've been hooked. it was my FIRST apple product, and it started it all. i realize that this isn't at all exciting news because i'm not all that new at this point, and that i already have an imac. but i've been drooling over my dads MBP for quite some time. i will now have my own! this is exciting for me. especially considering i chose a desktop over a notebook the last time around. this will be my first "laptop" to date.

i just thought i'd share my enthusiasm. :D good day.

a 27" imac, AirPort extreme and a MacBook Pro all in less than 6 months. lol, i'm an addict.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
on a new, base 13" MBP about 20 minutes ago.

this is exciting for me. especially considering i chose a desktop over a notebook the last time around. this will be my first "laptop" to date.

Laptops are really really cool. I computed a very long time before getting a laptop...the portability & flexibility of a laptop is awesome! And with wireless networking there's almost nothing you can't do on a laptop. :)

Congrats on your choice,

- Nick

OP
L
Reaction score
thanks! i got the airport so that i can access my printer and both of my external hard drives using either computer, without messing with wires. it will be really nice when i'm at michigan state university next year and i've already got a wireless router. i got it in preparation for my MBP. it's all coming together now. :D

Reaction score
The long battery life of the present series of MacBooks truly makes them go anywhere machines.

OP
L
Reaction score
only a couple more days till it arrives. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.