LogMeIn and reading stuff full screen

Reaction score
I'm trying to work out how to read these comics on my iPad. I've bought LogMeIn for the ipad, however none of the resolutions let me have full screen in portrait mode.

Anyone have any ideas how to get this working? I've spoken with people on other forums who've said its possible. So either it is or they were lying to me. But I don't know how they've managed it.

Thanks in advance.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Don't have that subscription so don't know if they have it set up with their app or not, but have you tried the Marvel iPad app?

OP
J
Reaction score
Don't have that subscription so don't know if they have it set up with their app or not
The link I've provided is specifically to their free comics. No subscription required (although you'll need LogMeIn for it to work ;)).

have you tried the Marvel iPad app?
Yes. Although given the choice of being able to access thousands of comics for the $60 a year I'm already giving them or paying $2 per comic, I'd much prefer to go the $60 a year option ;D

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Yeah, just went and checked out one of their free comics.

Since the flash full screen mode you're viewing is going to match the monitor it's being displayed on, I don't think you're going to get it to change orientation on the ipad when streaming it from your computer. Your computer doesn't change orientation and you're streaming what you see on the monitor.

I'll have to check it out over the 3 day weekend coming up though. Hopefully if it can be made to work, someone will come along and teach us how.

OP
J
Reaction score
I worked out how to get Flash. I can switch my orientation from Landscape to Portrait. Although it becomes unreadable on the monitor, it displays perfectly on my PC.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.